STUDIOBACKDROPS.COM RETURN POLICY
It is our constant goal to provide a flawless product that advances the quality of your shoots and projects. In the event that a product arrives damaged we do allow approved returns that are reported to and approved by our team.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- If the package itself arrives at your location visibly damaged, take a picture of the damaged package before you open it. This will assist us in communicating with our shipping partners.
- If the package arrives without any visible damage or defect, or you have already photographed the damaged package, open up the product and inspect it. Take note of any rips, tears, discoloration, or any other form of damage or defect.
- Contact our customer service team within 7 days of delivery of the backdrop. Products are not eligible for return after 7 days of receipt. Provide us with details about the issue; we may request that you email us a detailed description along with photographs of the damaged or defective product.
- Once we have spoken with you our team will provide you a reference number for your return, and update you on the best means of shipping the product back to us.
- Once the product has arrived at our facility our team will inspect the backdrop for damage. Alterations or signs of use will disqualify any product from being eligible for a return. All returned products must be shipped back in their original packaging which must include all materials that were shipped out, including but not limited to: tags, instruction manuals, and carrying cases.
- It is our pleasure to work with you to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase. Once our team has fully approved a return, we will happily offer you an even exchange or store credit for the full purchase amount of the damaged item.
- If you have any questions whatsoever about our Return Policy, do not hesitate to contact us for immediate assistance and clarification.