Jobs @ StudioBackdrops.com
We are dedicated to making affordable and high quality equipment and backdrops more accessible to Brands, Agencies, Photographers, Film-Makers and Visual Artists.
We look for 3 important qualities in all our employees :-
1) Dependable – Our entire team works together and helps each other grow and become better at what they do or who they are. So we depend on you to take accountability for what you do and get it done on time.
2) Pro-Active – We like to keep our hands on the pulse so that we know exactly what changes and when, so that steps can be taken immediately.
3) Effort-Oriented – We know that all businesses prefer result-oriented employees but we believe that if the right effort is put in, results arrive automatically.
Social Media Manager
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Preferred candidates : from Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media , online media, social networking Industry.
1. Ideating and Conceptualizing company social media advertising campaigns according to current trends.
2. Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
3. Building a social media presence by maintaining awareness of content linked and posted and ongoing trends.
4. Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
5. Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
6. Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
7. Redirecting Customer Queries towards proper in-house channels.
8. Create product specific posts and promotions to create awareness amongst the target audience.
9. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
10. Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.