Godox Gemini DS400 II Compact Camera Flash from Godox is an adaptable flash photography light. It has a solid, sturdy core and many convenient features. It has a power output of 400Ws which is variable from 1/32 to 1/1. It has a 5-stop power control in 1/10-stop increments. The 150W modelling light is adjusted without steps.
The camera light has very high recycling times from 0.3 to 1.0 sec. The flash duration varies from 1/2000 to 1/800 sec. The flash head has a built-in 2.4 GHz wireless receiver. Apart from triggering the flash, it can also be adjusted remotely. You will need an FT-16 transmitter for remote function. The camera flash also has a digital readout with the settings visible on it.
And the best part of this camera light – it has a Bowens mount. You can use not only Godox modifiers but also AriesX modifiers for getting the perfect light effect. It is convenient as you can add any studio flash accessory to the flash head with minimum effort.
Here is a comprehensive guide for the product: DS400 II Guide
- Maximum Power – 400 Ws
- Power Control – 5 Stops in 1/10-Stop Increments
- Guide Number – 213.3′ / 65 m, ISO 100
- Flash Duration – 1/2000 to 1/800 Sec
- Recycle Time – 0.3 to 1.0 Sec
- Colour Temperature – 5600K +/- 200K
- Flash Ready Indicator – Audio, Visual
- Accessory Fitting Type – Bowens S Type
- Type – Tungsten
- Wattage – 150 W
- Control Modes Free Set
- Sync Type – Button, Cable, Optical, Radio
- Built-In Wireless Receive
- Wireless Frequency – 2.4 GHz
- AC Input Power – 100 to 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Circuit Protection – Fuse