Godox SL300III Daylight LED Light is an advanced video light with a full range of professional features. It is the perfect light for studio production, film and TV production. It has a solid and dependable colour temperature of 5600K. And its high CRI/TLCI ratings of 96/97 to indicate accurate colour reproduction in any given lighting situation.
It has an impressive light output of 99,300 Lux at 3.3ft. And you can adjust the light intensity from 0 to 100% locally on the fixture. You can also make adjustments from distances up to 164ft with an optional radio remote. You can control the LED light or from up to 98ft away with your smartphone and the Godox app.
It has several additional features, including the 360° U-shaped yoke that rotates and offers easy tilting. It easily compensates for modifiers in use or subjects that are close to the light. This LED Light also has a Bowens front accessory mount, making it compatible with Godox and AriesX modifiers. The video light is kept cool by two quiet fans that can be turned off in sound-sensitive situations.
Godox SL300III also has eight special effects, including flash 1, 2, 3, broken bulb, storm 1, 2, 3, and television. This light is ready for worldwide use via its 100-240 VAC multi-voltage power supply.
Check out this video for a tutorial. Click here.
Specs for Godox SL300III Daylight Video LED Light
- 1 x LED Monolight
- Included Light Modifier (1 x Reflector)
- Photometrics 5600K: 9224 fc / 99,300 Lux at 3.3′ / 1 m (with Reflector)*
- Colour Temperature 5600K
- Daylight Colour Mode
- Colour Accuracy Standard – CRI 96 | TLCI 97
- Fan/Passive Combo Cooling System
- Built-In Dimmer – 0 to 100%
- No Built-In Flash
- No Umbrella Mount
- Bowens S Front Accessory Mount
- Wireless Remote Control Type – Bluetooth & Radio/RF
- Mobile App Compatible (Android & iOS)
- App Name: Godox Light App
- Functionality: Remote Control
- 32 Wireless Channels
- 16 Wireless Groups
- 2.4 Ghz Wireless Frequency
- 164ft / 50 m Range for Radio/RF
- 98.4ft / 30 m Range for Bluetooth
Power & I/O
- Power Source AC Power (Cable Included)
- 1 x IEC AC Power Input
- AC Input Power – 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Included Adapter / Cable (1 x Edison Plug to IEC Cable)
- No Inline Switch
- No Power Pass-Thru
- 330 W (Maximum) Power Consumption
- Yoke Type – Manually-Operated Yoke
- Fixture Mounting – 1 x 5/8″ Receiver (Via Yoke Mount)
- Operating Temperature – 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- No Display
- Dimensions – 14.3 x 7.6 x 12.2″ / 36.2 x 19.4 x 31 cm
- Weight – 3.6 kg