Godox V1 C Round Camera Flash is a powerful camera light that gives you a 76Ws output. Its round head provides a soft, smooth light with a gradual fall-off. The head also rotates 330°, tilts from -7° to 120° and has a magnetic surface to attach light modifiers instantly. It is compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II. It has a removable 2600mAh lithium-ion battery that will give you 480 full-power flashes on a single charge. It recycles to its full power in just 1.5 seconds, making sure you never waste time.
The camera flash has an optical slave and also has a built-in 2.4 GHz receiver. It also supports high-speed sync up to 1/8000 sec for working with bright backgrounds and shooting with wide apertures. It comes with an AF assist lamp, a 3200K LED modelling lamp and a 2.5mm port for cabled triggering.
Here is a comprehensive review of this studio light. Click here.
- Unspecified Guide Number
- Full-Frame Coverage
- 28 to 105 mm
- Auto Zoom Head
- Bounce Head -7 to +120°
- 330° Swivel Head
- Flash Duration – 1/300 to 1/20000 Second
- Recycle Time Approx. 1.5 Seconds
- Secondary Illumination – Modelling Light
- Exposure Control – Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Flash Modes – Hi-Speed Sync, Second-Curtain Sync
- Wireless Operation – Radio (TTL/Manual)
- Up to 328.08′ / 100 m (Master, Slave)
- 32 Wireless Channels
- 4 Wireless Groups
- Internal Power 1 x Rechargeable
- Shoe Mount
- 2.5 mm Off-Camera Terminal
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 3 x 7.8 x 3.7″ / 76 x 197 x 93 mm
- Weight 530 g (with Battery)