Godox Ving V860III is the first option for camera flash for those looking for power and speed. This studio flash kit is an unbeatable option for your Sony cameras. It is fully compatible with ADI / P-TTL systems. It features an advanced 2.4 GHx wireless radio system that gives you both master and slave TTL functionality. And it has a range of 328ft.
The flash of the Ving V860IIIC is powerful and versatile and features a guide number of 197’ at ISO 100. The zoom range of the flash is 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the pull-out panel. The light runs on a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, making sure you get a fast recharge.
It features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7° to 90°. It also rotates 180° to the left and right. This Godox flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, and 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
Here is a comprehensive review of this studio light. Click here.
- Guide Number – 196.85′ / 60 m at ISO 100 (200 mm Position)
- Full-Frame Coverage
- 20 to 200 mm
- 14 mm (with Wide-Angle Adapter)
- Auto Zoom Head
- Bounce Head -7 to +90°
- 360° Swivel Head
- Flash Duration – 1/300 to 1/20000 Second
- Recycle Time Approx. 0.1 to 1.5 Seconds
- Secondary Illumination – Modelling Light
- Exposure Control – Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Flash Modes – Hi-Speed Sync, Second-Curtain Sync
- Power Range – 1/1 to 1/128
- Flash Compensation -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Wireless Operation – Optical Pulse (TTL/Manual)
- Up to 49.21′ / 15 m (Master, Slave)
- Radio (TTL/Manual)
- Up to 328.08′ / 100 m (Master, Slave)
- 32 Wireless Channels
- 3 Wireless Groups
- Internal Power 1 x Rechargeable
- Not External Power Pack Compatible
- Sony Multi-Interface Shoe
- Off-Camera Terminal – 2.5 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 2.5 x 3 x 7.5″ / 64 x 76 x 190 mm
- Weight – 430 g