Godox SK400II-V is a camera flash that draws very little power and gives you more brightness. It has a guide number of 213′, and has a 10W LED modelling lamp instead of the original 150W halogen lamp. This results in the camera flash giving you a better performance with a lower input.
The flash photography light has a 5700K Colour temperature. It features a high recycling time of 0.1 to 1.5 seconds. And it has flash durations as short as 1/2000 sec. Also, the power is adjustable from 1/16 to full power. It has several options for triggers, including sync cord, optical, test button, and wireless power control. The camera flash is very lightweight and at 2 kgs is easy to carry or store. It runs on 110 to 120 VAC mains power and gives you an awesome output.
Here is an easy-to-follow tutorial. Click here
- Maximum Power – 400 Ws
- Guide Number – 213.3′ / 65 m, ISO 100
- Flash Duration – 1/2000 to 1/800 Sec
- Recycle Time – 0.1 to 1.5 Sec
- Colour Temperature – 5700K +/- 200K
- 10W LED Modelling Light
- Button Sync, Cable Sync, Optical Sync, Radio Sync
- Built-In Wireless Receiver
- AC Input Power – 110 to 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- LCD Display
- Dimensions: 5.4 x H: 9.1 x W: 15.4″ / ø: 13.7 x H: 23.2 x W: 39.0 cm, Including Cap, Handle
- Weight 2 kg